The villa name comes from the Dok Champa flower, meaning “sincerity and joy in life." Villa Champa is an elegant, two level, open plan, 3-bedroom, luxury villa nestled into the fold of a scenic hillside on the bukit peninsula in southern Bali. It is conveniently located close to some of Bali’s most beautiful beaches, five star hotels and numerous local restaurants. Modern and spacious in design and layout, with multiple living areas, tropical garden, and distant vistas, Villa Champa, embraces with a warmth and ambience that inspires tranquility and relaxation. The downstairs living area is seamlessly integrated with the pool and garden area, featuring a 13 meter, infinity edge lap pool, fish pond, main entry doors, and tropical garden hosting a multitude of native birds.
Villa Champa has 3 air-conditioned bedrooms (two doubles and one twin/double) each with its own en-suite bathroom. All bedrooms feature “King Koil” luxury mattresses for maximum comfort and rest. The air-conditioners are whisper quiet and discretely hidden within teak timber enclosures. All bedrooms are also provided with ceiling fans.
The master bedroom, which opens onto the upstairs balcony, with views of Kuta, Jimbaran, Benoa and the distant volcanoes, features a queen size bed and spacious en-suite bathroom with separate toilet, rain shower, bathtub, wash basin, make-up desk, and an adjoining tropical roof-top garden. The master bathroom and dressing area is air-conditioned for extra comfort, and includes a security safe.
Also upstairs is a twin bedroom, which can also be configured as a double, and which opens onto the huge upstairs living area and has a spectacular outlook over the villa garden and the sea beyond. The third bedroom is a double and is located downstairs, with direct access to the pool deck and has its own private garden. The en-suite bathroom features a Bali style outdoor shower in a private garden area. This bedroom is accessible without using any steps, making it great for wheelchair users or elderly guests.
Living and Eating:
Villa Champa has two huge living areas; one upstairs and one downstairs. The upstairs living area is open on three sides to take advantage of the cooling breezes that grace the bukit area and to maintain the connection with the adjacent upper level garden planters. It features extensive teak timber paneling and a high cathedral ceiling, and connects with the upstairs balcony, which is a great spot for a relaxing cocktail at the end of the day and to enjoy the transition to darkness as the villa and garden take on a new and magical aura.
The upstairs living area has a large divan, a 42” flat screen TV, DVD/MP3/IPod player, and an exercise bike.
The downstairs living and dining area is open on two sides, connecting to the entrance patio and pool deck on one side and an exquisite and tranquil orchid garden on the other. The dining area has an eight seat teak dining table and adjacent buffet. Separating the dining area from the kitchen is a 4 m long breakfast bar, complete with four bar stools. The downstairs living area is provided with large and comfortable couches, cushions, coffee tables and 42” flat screen TV.
Villa Champa features a fully equipped European style galley kitchen, with extensive bench and cupboard space. The kitchen is equipped with a large refrigerator, water fountain, cook-top (gas), convection oven (electric), microwave oven and a comprehensive range of appliances and utensils to make meal preparation a breeze.
The villa also has fully equipped service areas, including staff accommodation, kitchen and laundry facilities.
With elegant integration of outdoor and indoor space, and all of the creature comforts of modern island living, Villa Champa exudes charm and serenity. The abundance of tropical plants and garden areas, attractive fish pond, large swimming pool, outdoor entertainment areas, fully equipped kitchen, dining and living areas, comfortable furnishings, tranquil location and restful views, are all designed to soothe the senses and to make your stay as relaxing and as perfect as possible.
Villa Champa has the following facilities for optimum comfort and enjoyment:
- Spacious living areas (upstairs and downstairs); each with comfortable furnishings, 42” flat screen TV (with 60 satellite TV channels) and DVD/MP3/IPod player.
- Dining area, with solid teak dining table for 8.
- European style kitchen (fully equipped).
- Toilet/powder room (downstairs).
- Three air-conditioned bedrooms; each with “King Koil” luxury mattresses.
- Each bedroom has its own en-suite bathroom and wardrobe area. The master bedroom wardrobe also has a security safe for storing valuables.
- Wi-Fi internet (unlimited) throughout the villa.
- Undercover parking.
- Service areas, including staff accommodation, kitchen and laundry facilities.
- Maintenance, gardening, housekeeping and security staff, and on-site manager.
- Walking distance to supermarkets,shops, a water park and numerous restaurants.
Family & Children Facilities
Villa Champa is a great villa for families with kids - large or small - with lots of space for kids to run around and lots of things to do. What is more, Villa Champa has all the services that you could want to help you have a really relaxing holiday with your family, and actually provides more support and activities for families than you would expect to get in a hotel.
Villa Champa has the following facilities and services for families with kids:
- Modern safe pool fence is able to be installed for free for those that want it
- Stair gates at top and bottom of the stairs
- Garden with bale for kids to run around in.
- Fish pond with giant koi carp
- Child-minding and baby sitting provided free of charge.
- Separate upstairs lounge with kids TV channels, books and board games.
- Plastic plates, cups and kids cutlery for little ones.
- Cots and highchairs all available if you want them.
- Bruno our softy beagle dog lives next door and will happily come and visit if you want!